" " "

Wednesday 24 September 2008

herpes simplex virus treatment

Careless handlg and treatment of cold sores could result multiple cold sore target sites. Each one was dependent of the other sites could occur accordgly.

Each one was considered a family livg the group of nerve fibers that it has chosen when first troduced to that part of your body.

Cold sores seldom occur side the mouth or nasal cavity. But they could and do occur other places besides lips and nose- such as cheeks, eyes and even fger tips. Anywhere the virus could get through the sk, it will fect.

Fger tip cold sores are rare but very real - and especially paful. Cold sores spread to the eyes usually cause some permanent damage to the cornea.

Let's take a look at how the herpes simplex virus causes cold sores.

2 comments:

helen said...

My problem with herpes has caused me many traumas,especially in my
sex life.I was so afraid of infecting my boyfriend, I suffered the
embarrassment of visiting dermatologists queries hundreds of times.
Unfortunately,they did not find a definitive solution to my problem.
The solution came from the least expected place. By reading in a
specialized forum on the subject,mentioned a method for eliminating
herpes. Many people had tried, with excellent and quick results.
I had nothing to lose so I decided to use this method to eliminate
my herpes. spent six weeks using this method and my herpes completely
disappeared. I recommend this method to all people who want to eliminate
the herpes from their body forever,contact Alohaherbalhome@gmail.com

Lisa Jay said...

It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com ,I contacted him immediately and then ordered medicine for my child which he sent through the UPS courier to me. My daughter started medication and the next day her mouth sores were physically healing and she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she was cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
Six months later we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
Six months after medications;
Her hsv1&2 test results;
Igm - 1.49
IgG - 0.36
She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee