" " "

Wednesday 1 October 2008

que herpes virus

it is, then I try to narrow it down further. Which type of infectious agent is it? If it’s viruses, well, then you’re in my domain! Kevin: Mm-hmm. Dr. Williams: But interestingly, probably the smallest percentage of chronic fatigue are really caused by infectious organisms, and only a part of those that are caused by infectious are by Epstein Barr. But in the history taking, what I’ll do is I’ll try to ask the patients, did they ever have mono, will be one of the main questions, and then to what degree did it make them sick. They could have been in bed for two months with an enlarged spleen; I mean, very, very sick. Or, they could have had almost nothing. Maybe it was just like a passing cold or they thought they had a flu but actually they had mono. And it may or may not, the degree that they’re infected originally, may or may not have a bearing on how their immune system and how their body is now responding to a reactivation to this latent viral form of Epstein Barr. Every modern disease or most of them, but certainly cancer, diabetes, even all the auto-immune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and MS and not to mention chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia and the list goes on and on, the most common modern degenerative chronic ailments are linked by one thing, and that’s the immune system. And so, in researching viruses and in treating viruses what I found was that since there’s no drugs or even effective herbs or things that we have to come up with a strategy which I call the viral immunity or the viral immunity program or strategy, to strengthen and to modulate or to boost our immune systems, and what are the most important elements. And finally, by the way, I’m working, I’m just on the edges of working, concept only, right now, but with a very large international company with research in Canada and Korea and other places to develop a really world class immune-strengthening supportive formula that’s kind of broad based and would help the immune system in general, but particularly against viruses. Kevin: What are the signs obviously that...people kind of know the signs of a weakening immune system, but what is the strategy, like what, how do you start, when do you decide to go on some sort of program that will help boost your immune system? Do you do it all the time? Is it something you go on and off of? I think this kind of encompasses a lot of questions that the audience is after. Dr. Williams: Because there’s such a problem with dampening, weakening, or imbalancing immune system, and it tends to show up more under people with a lot of stress, and as you get older. But don’t just use those two as the only marker; it can happen to anybody at any time under many, a variety of circumstances, but the. And because all of these diseases I talked about are so linked to immunity, if there’s one thing that kind of linked them all together it would be an imbalanced or weakened or damaged immune system, that it’s important for everyone to start to take corrective action in their lifestyle, in their diet, their, the way they move,

1 comment:

Davis said...

Herpes outbreak is a dreaded virus that oath to be treated with immediate effects. The painful sores in the oral and genital regions are so embarrassing. I wish the world could let the phamatical therapist let the cures comes instead of being diagnosed and still living with Herpes for as many years os possible making use of prevention. My experiences online let me know about the benefits of using Herbal Medicine. I felt shy to purchase from the stores, but with them i tried to and made used of different Herbal remedies all to no avail. My 4th trial with Herbal Medicine from Dr. Akpu power let me yo understand there still good people out there who still got cures for Herpes, HIV HPV diabetes and many others Dr. Akpu is now in everyone ones libs though he had refuses to be disclose and brought over here in the states because of the fear of death. I knew this up to to something true there wouldn't let the Africa comes out with the cure
I was desperate in need of the medicine, so i had to try he's as well, I got peac now since 4 months Dr. Akpu made the cure for me
Fo not be left alone, Herpes has cure
Believe me i can come out if Dr. Akpu has let me to proof more on this
Yours is next with Dr. Akpu power
Asap on
Email
dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com