" " "

Wednesday 1 October 2008

herpes virus i

e system related conditions but it won’t make you completely immune or armor you to a point where you’re invincible or completely invulnerable. That’s not how biology works. And then there’s every shade of not only gray but every color of the rainbow in terms of viruses. It’s quite interesting. Cold sores or fever blisters are usually caused by the herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV1). The herpes virus is extremely contagious. Once the virus enters your body, herpes can remain dormant in the nervous system for varying lengths of time, depending on your individual body and exposure to stressors. The herpes virus or a cold sore scab are reactivated by fever, emotional or physical stress, sun exposure, or intake of certain drugs or foods. Fever blisters or the herpes virus are not the same thing as tongue sores, actually called canker sores or Apthous Ulcers. Canker sores become covered by a coagulated yellowish mixture of fluids, bacteria, and white blood cells. Canker sores do not form blisters or a cold sore scab like fever blisters do. The good news for those of you suffering from tongue sores or cold sore scabs is that the solution to get rid of fever blisters and tongue sores is basically the same. If you are interested in getting rid of cold sores, we need to address some dietary guidelines first. * Eliminate foods containing the amino acid L-arginine. L-arginine promotes the herpes virus and is found in chocolate, peanuts, whole-wheat products, brown rice, raw cereals, oatmeal, carob, corn, popcorn, nuts, seeds, raisins and dairy products. (In fact when I see a patient with a cold sore scab, I ask them when the last time was they ate a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup). * While the fever blister or tongue sores are active, eliminate acidic citrus fruits and juices. If your body is already too acidic, this can slow the healing process. * To help flush out toxins, drink at least eight 8-ounce glasses of filtered water every day. * Eliminate processed foods such as sodas, alcohol, refined carbohydrates, caffeine and sugar. * Eliminate fish or meat of any kind during an outbreak, as the consumption of animal protein increases the body's acidity, which slows the healing process. If you are suffering from tongue sores or a cold sore scab you may want to start taking the following supplements: * Garlic * L-Lysine * Vitamin B-complex * Topical grapefruit-seed extract and tea tree oil * Echinacea * Goldenseal * Zinc lozenges A herpes outbreak is an excellent time to consider a detoxification program, as the virus is not being contained in the nervous system, and is a sign that the body is already in a process of detoxing. Please keep in mind that the herpes virus is extremely contagious. You may be at risk of contracting the herpes virus simply by drinking from the same glass as someone who has a cold sore scab, even if that glass was washed after use. Stress and allergies or too acidic a body are probably the most common cause of tongue sores or fever blisters. Consult a health care practitioner if you have either tongue sores or feve

2 comments:

Lisa Jay said...

It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com ,I contacted him immediately and then ordered medicine for my child which he sent through the UPS courier to me. My daughter started medication and the next day her mouth sores were physically healing and she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she was cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
Six months later we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
Six months after medications;
Her hsv1&2 test results;
Igm - 1.49
IgG - 0.36
She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

Davis said...

Herpes outbreak is a dreaded virus that oath to be treated with immediate effects. The painful sores in the oral and genital regions are so embarrassing. I wish the world could let the phamatical therapist let the cures comes instead of being diagnosed and still living with Herpes for as many years os possible making use of prevention. My experiences online let me know about the benefits of using Herbal Medicine. I felt shy to purchase from the stores, but with them i tried to and made used of different Herbal remedies all to no avail. My 4th trial with Herbal Medicine from Dr. Akpu power let me yo understand there still good people out there who still got cures for Herpes, HIV HPV diabetes and many others Dr. Akpu is now in everyone ones libs though he had refuses to be disclose and brought over here in the states because of the fear of death. I knew this up to to something true there wouldn't let the Africa comes out with the cure
I was desperate in need of the medicine, so i had to try he's as well, I got peac now since 4 months Dr. Akpu made the cure for me
Fo not be left alone, Herpes has cure
Believe me i can come out if Dr. Akpu has let me to proof more on this
Yours is next with Dr. Akpu power
Asap on
Email
dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com