" " "

Wednesday 1 October 2008

muscle atrophy which cause herpes simplex virus

ask. Herpes Cure Drugs There is not a herpes cure, but precautions do work... Just using some common sense can go a long way to ensure you don't come into contact with this incurable virus. Always wear a condom. This is not infallible but will help in most cases. Also oral sex is another primary source of herpes infection. Oral infections on the inside of the mouth are occurring more and more every day. So when any oral sexual activity is being considered one must also use some form of protection as well. Again, the protection is not a cure for herpes but it greatly reduces the risk of becoming infected. Chastity is the only way to not get infected from any form of sexual intercourse. Genital Herpes still carries somewhat of a social stigma and it may not be something one freely shares with friends. The fact is that Genital Herpes is quite common with approximately one million new cases per year in the US alone. Being diagnosed with Genital Herpes can be a real shock for many. Emotions of feeling unclean, shame, and less worthy are common. The statistics show that if you are diagnosed with herpes, or if you think you may be, you have a lot of company. Take a look at these statistics: In the United States about 20% of the adult population are infected with genital herpes. Somewhere around 50 million Americans. Breaking the statistics down, the rate for women is about one in four, and for men it is one in five. Herpes is more common than all other viral sexually transmitted diseases combined. Possibly one reason herpes is spreading so quickly is that about 80% of those infected are completely unaware of having herpes. So, 80% of those 50 million Americans are unknowingly putting their partners at risk of contracting herpes. While the disease is more contagious during an outbreak, the virus can be spread when there are no symptoms present at all. After the initial episode, those infected with HSV-2 have an 80% rate of re-occurrence. Infections caused by HSV-1 have a lot lower risk of re-occurrence -about 50% will have a re-occurrence with 4-5 outbreaks per year being the average number. While Herpes does have a characteristic look, there are other conditions that have a similar appearance. If you suspect that you may have herpes, getting a proper diagnosis by a medical practitioner is the first step. Genital herpes can be a highly painful, embarrassing and even debilitating condition that effects a surprisingly large amount of the population, surprising because you may have the herpes virus and never show signs of it and never have an outbreak but you can still have it lying dormant in your body and be able to pass it on to other people. Treatments for genital herpes are often thought of as suppression medication and balms to help against the physical symptoms like sores and lesions around the genitals, mount, thighs and other places that the symptoms can show up on. This however can be misleading to many people who think that these pharmaceutical treatments are herpes cures when they are anything but! The problem with saying something is a cure for herpes is that they do not actually eliminate the herpes virus from your system, the most they can do is suppress the virus and get rid of symptoms from herpes outbreaks but this is not the same as a real cure. So the first thing to remember is that when looking for treatments for genital herpes there is no cure! ... only good management. The herpes virus is so resistant to drugs that try to eliminate it that they can mutate and become even stronger and more volatile so good management becomes paramount for those that suffer genital herpes until modern medical science can come up with a real cure. Herpes treatment until this time comes involves a regime of good diet and health that is known to keep herpes outbreaks at bay. One immediate step you can take to treat your herpes and keep it suppressed is to avoid foods that contain Arginine and to increase intakes of foods that contain Lysine as these two properties of foods have been proven to effect herpes outbreaks. Other treatme

5 comments:

Lisa Jay said...

It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com ,I contacted him immediately and then ordered medicine for my child which he sent through the UPS courier to me. My daughter started medication and the next day her mouth sores were physically healing and she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she was cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
Six months later we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
Six months after medications;
Her hsv1&2 test results;
Igm - 1.49
IgG - 0.36
She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

Michael Msweli said...

Gooday everybody. I want to talk about Dr ojamo the great herbal doctor everybody have been testifying about he is indeed a real herbal doctor, i was among the one's who was calling him scam untill my brother who was having herpes virus for 5 years use his medications and to my greatest suprise my brother called me that he was cured and tested (hsv2) negative, i was so shock!!, my brother was having herpes for 5 years and he has been on medications ever since he was tested positive to (HSV2), he said was browsing through the internet when he found a testimony of a lady call Teresa Mendoza testifying about this herbal doctor called Dr Ojamo. He contacted this Doc Email via, dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com and the they negotiate the price of the herbs on whatsapp +2349077406037 and Dr Ojamo sent the herbs to my Brother through FedEx delivery service and the delivery takes 8days, and my brother use this herbs for just 21days and he was totally cured from this virus, am so happy!!! you can reach in on his email dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349077406037

Unknown said...

I AM SO VERY HAPPY TODAY!!! That is why am giving this big thanks to Dr. Aluda for curing me from HERPES. I have been suffering from HERPES for the past six (6)years and i tried everything possible to get myself cured but i could’nt get any solution! until i decided to try herbal cure. That was how i got in contact with this great herbal doctor in an online research, i contacted him and demand for the cure and he send me the cure through FedEx and gave me instructions on how to use it and after one week of taking the herbal medicine of Dr. Aluda i went to the hospital for check and to God be the glory i tested HERPES negative, (I am so glad to see myself HERPES negative once again). I’m very proud to express my happiness through this platform and to say a big thanks to Dr. Aluda for restoring my life back to normal. You can as well contact Dr. Aluda via whatsapp +2348145636867 or email: draludaharbalhome @gmail. com if you are infected with HERPES virus or having any health problems you can contact Dr. Aluda and he will help you. DOCTOR Aluda CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:1. HIV/AIDS
2. HERPES
3. CANCER of all kind
4. HSV 1&2
5. Herpatitis B
6.Diabetes
7.HPV
8.COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
9.Asthma10.Acute angle-closure Glaucoma
11.Sickle cells
12.CHRONIC PANCREATITIS Dr. Aluda is capable of curing any type of diseases with his herbal medicine.

helen said...

Life is always beautiful when you are in good health. For almost 4 years I have been with herpes and I was lonely and sad. Fortunately I turned to a good and great doctor. to help me get back to health. completely cured my herpes.Today I am herpes free and very healthy. Many thanks. Dr ubarlo For returning my health. I will always be grateful. Dr ubarlo If you are reading this testimong and you have some kind of illness.(1) hepatitis.(2)cancer.(3) HIV.(4)herpes.(5) fibroids.6) ) (7) Cancer diabetes, you can also contact him on his email address drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348119508814

Silva Tim said...

Its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Genital Herpes simplex been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr ubarlo but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr ubarlo, then i contacted him through his email when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My treatment was a great success, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for check up after 2 months of taking the medication. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for check up a , to my greatest surprise my result was negative after the treatment, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through Herpes HSV-1 or HSV-2, HIV, HPV, Hepatitis B, Diabetes, Cancer reach him through Email drubarlohome@gmail.com OR add on whatsapp +2348119508814