" " "

Wednesday 1 October 2008

herpes virus affecting the head and eyes

r teeth. Aside from having not-so-pretty hands, you could also have cracked and broken front teeth. This is not a sight to behold, especially in front of romantic mates. 3. Inability To Make Use of Hands Let's face it if your hand is always on your mouth, it would be difficult for you to perform tasks properly. In extreme cases, nail biting can really prevent a person from performing even mundane and ordinary tasks given to them. 4. Nail Infections Nail biting can cause your nails and nail beds to weaken. Bacteria and fungi could enter these small cracks and lesions on your nails made by your persistent biting. Although some types of nail infections are easy to manage, others like nail fungus can be very hard to get rid of. Eczema, often called dermatitis (inflamed skin), affects people of all age groups and race equally, but is most common among infants and young adults. An estimated 10% of all people are, at some time, affected by eczema. Eczema is a skin condition that can appear on any area of your body, but it most frequently appears on your face, wrists, elbows, and knees. It can cause your skin to become itchy, red, dry, cracked, blistery, and leathery. You can develop yellowish to light brown crust or pus-filled blisters over existing patches of eczema. This may indicate that you have a bacterial infection. If you develop numerous small, fluid-filled blisters, you may have eczema herpeticum. This is a rare but potentially serious complication caused by the herpes simplex virus. Eczema is not contagious. There is no known cause for eczema but it is activated by your immune system. Eczema is related to but not the same as an allergic reaction. Eczema sufferers are at risk of developing other allergic conditions. There are many triggers that can cause your eczema to inflame. Some of the triggers are clothing, blankets, soap, latex, nickel, heat, fabric softeners, washing powder, lotions, sweat, formaldehyde, dry skin, and even stress. Finding a way to cure cold sores is top priority if you are someone that suffers from them. They are painful and at times unsightly making you wish they were gone the instant they appeared. Many will refer to them as cold sores but they are actually caused by herpes simplex virus and will show up around the lips, eyes and genitals. The worse part is that they can cause some pain, uneasiness and some inflammation making them that much more annoying. 1. There are a few tips to cure cold sores that can help speed the process along. Since they are caused by a virus there is of course no way to cure them instantly but you can help to get rid of them quicker than if you did nothing at all. A very important thing to remember is to keep the sores clean and dry; avoiding covering them with any kind of makeup as may worsen the irritation. 2. To accelerate the healing process and to avoid any bleeding, spreading or cracking you can dampen the area with petroleum gel. If the affected area is around your lip you can add some lip balm that has SPF so that you can avoid irritation to the blisters. Numerous cases of cold sore infections are actually due to excessive exposure to bright sunlight. 3. Tea has long been referred to as one of the natural healers and that is also the case for your cold sore. A dampened tea bag placed over the affected region can help to east the pain and uneasiness and to reduce inflammation. Tannins that are found in tea are actually anti-viral which is why they can help you cure cold sores more quickly than if just left alone. 4. Foods that are rich in lysine are a wondering thing to eat when you have any type of cold sore as lysine is known for its ability to help the body fight infection. Lysine also works to prevent the virus from further replicating itself. Two foods that are rich in lysine are potatoes and dairy products. Avoid foods that have citrus and arginine as much as possible. These foods would include chocolates, whole grains and peanuts. Vitamin C is a way to help your body heal itself and so consuming foods high in it is another great idea. 5. Herbs are used

6 comments:

Lisa Jay said...

It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com ,I contacted him immediately and then ordered medicine for my child which he sent through the UPS courier to me. My daughter started medication and the next day her mouth sores were physically healing and she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she was cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
Six months later we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
Six months after medications;
Her hsv1&2 test results;
Igm - 1.49
IgG - 0.36
She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

Ryan Archer said...

Traditional herbal medicines are based on the use of natural remedies like Herbs and Roots, no special food no lifestyle change to permanently cure drug resistance diseases. Patients who use this methods will definitely testify. Though not all are natural and may contain heavy elements which the kidney finds difficult to filter and excrete that was why I recommend drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. Two years ago I was permanently cured of oral herpes by Dr Utu.Dr Utu herbs are hundred percent natural, no after effect and is guaranteed many have also testified  to it.

rose said...

Am so happy to found Dr Okedi the best herbal doctor in Africa who help me cure my herpes virus, this is a great testimony in my life, you can also contact him from more information on WhatsApp/Call him : +2349059610361 or email him at: drokedisolutioncentre@gmail.com

kate marcus said...

Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forum about wonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus).I was positive to the deadly virus called herpes and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for Herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days!i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!its really like a dream but i am so happy!thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!and if you need his help, you can email him on drehimare3@gmail.com, or whatsapp +1 (267) 691-1087 I,m neme amber and you can get in touch with me via drehimare3@gmail.com..Contact him for help at Herpes virus HIV/AIDS CANCER COPD BRAIN TUMOR All kind of virus and disease Dr Ehimare

I GOT CURED FROM HERPES WITH HELP OF OYAMA said...

In my early 19s I was diagnosed of HERPES VIRUS 2 and I was sadden by the situation and so I kept on searching for a way to rid the virus but all my effort was to no avail, I almost gave in to the no cure attitude but at that frustrated time, I stumbled on a post like this about a doctor who have cure for different STDs/STIs and his email was given so I decided to give him a try still on a broken heart but he assured me that my virus will be gone only if I key in to his instructions which I did diligently because I was tired of suffering, To my greatest amusement, I began to see no symptoms of the virus within two(2) weeks of using the herbal concoction that was given to me by this great man, After a month and two weeks of treatment I decided to go for check up and for God so kind, there was no trace of the virus as I was tested negative of the virus, I also went for virus STDs test and all came out negative, To me it was a miracle and so I choose to share his contact so that through him others suffering from similar problem will be free, here is his email: droyamasolutiontemple@gmail.com, or WhatsApp number +2348108264684 also has the cure for HPV,CANCER,HPV,HIV/AIDS Thanks for taking time to read to the end.

ARJON CARLOS said...



If you are infected with Herpes I recommend that you contact Dr Irene and get herpes cure made with natural root and herbs that cures herpes simplex virus within 14 days. My partner and I were once positive with genital herpes. Dr Irene saved us, Contact him on website: http://drireneherbalhomeblog.wordpress.com or WhatsApp :+2348078793935